How-to Guide: Make Your Dad Smile With A Suit and Tie Card
What you will need to make your Dad smile with a suit and tie card:
- Thin Piece of Card (colour of your choice)
- Tie Template
- Patterned Piece of Card
- Gold Dad Stickers
- Measure the card to 11cm wide by 27cm high and cut
- Fold the resized card in half so you have a card base that opens up and measures approximately 11cm wide and 13.5cm high
- Measure 3cm from the fold and draw a line 2.5cm toward the centre on both sides of your card
- Fold these pieces in to the centre of the card so the top corners meet in the middle
- Use the tie download template and cut out a tie on the patterned piece of card
- Add the buttons to the collar to make it more realistic
- Place the gold Dad sticker on to the card for decorative purposes
And voilà…you have a personalised Father’s Day card to make your old man smile on Father’s Day!
Our competition to WIN your dad £500 Thomas Cook vouchers is now over and the winner has been notified. A big thank you to everyone who took part.