WHAT IS THE ‘KEEP CHILDREN SAFE’ ROADSHOW?
- Fun and interactive event
- Educational workshops that will attract schools and small groups measuring success.
- A celebrity character will delight shoppers
- A free event that raises both awareness and funding for the charity
- A huge media attraction uniting shopping centres across the UK
THE ROADSHOW STAND
The event consists of 4 safety organisations who will each have an advisor, a pull up stand and a table with leaflets, resource packs, key rings, badges, wrist bands and souvenirs etc.
WHAT’S GOING ON?
- 9:00am – 9:30am – Arrive and set up
- 9:30 – 10:15am – Shoppers meet characters and school group arrives
- 10:15am – 10:30am – Games and Quizzes
- 10:30 – 11:30am – Interactive Safety Workshop
- 11:30am – 12:00pm – Meet and Greet and photos
- 12:00pm – 1:30pm – Break
- 1:30 – 1:45pm – Invited guests/kids groups arrive
- 1:45pm – 2:30pm – Games and Quizzes
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm – Interactive safety workshop
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm – Close stand
Find out more at KCSO’s website – http://home.keepchildrensafeonline.com