Visiting The Harvey Centre for the first time? Here’s some information to make your trip even easier!
- Free wifi within the centre
- Wifi name: _The Harvey Centre WIFI
- Play area on the ground floor by BB’s Coffee
- Toilets: Male and female toilets are located on the first floor next to the car park entrance. They also include disabled toilets and parent and baby rooms. The disabled toilets require a radar key to access.
- Telephones: A free taxi telephone is available by Tesco.
- Cash Machines: There are three machines at The Harvey Centre; one next to Tesco on the ground floor, one in Poundland and one in Wilko’s.
- Lifts and Escalators are available throughout the shopping mall.
- Three photo booths are located within the centre.
- Information and assistance can be found on the first floor in the Management Office between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
- Wheelchairs can be borrowed from the Management Office on the first floor free of charge. You’ll need to leave a deposit (e.g. driving licence). Keys & bank cards will not be accepted as a deposit.
- First Aid/First Responders are always on call and available throughout the shopping centre.
- The Harvey Centre’s security team patrol the centre 24/7.
Service and Facilities
Disabled Parking Spaces
In order to make your shopping experience more pleasurable, The Harvey Centre have 20 disabled parking spaces located on levels 1 2 and 3 of our carpark.
Parent and Child Parking Spaces
The Harvey Centre is a great place to come with the whole family we have 11 parent and child parking spaces available.
Disabled Toilet Facilities
We have a disabled toilet available in the centre. To have access to the facility you will need a radar key which can be found with the nearest member of The Harvey Centre staff or by calling 01279 442981.
Harlow Mobility can be found on the 1st floor of The Harvey Centre stocking a wide range of products for all your mobility needs. Harlow Mobility is now an authorised agent to fulfil mobility prescriptions on behalf of Essex County Council.
Our Car Park is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Level 1: 95 car spaces (including 6 disabled and 4 parent and child spaces), 1 large bike bay & 18 valet bays
- Level 2: 154 spaces (included 7 disabled)
- Level 3: 144 spaces (including 7 disabled and 7 parent and child spaces)
- Level 4: 159 spaces
- Level 5: 161 spaces
Total: 731 spaces
Let Your Kids Travel In Style
Kiddie Car’s are back at The Harvey Centre and they are available if you ask at the front desk. In order to hire one, all you need to leave is a form of ID such as a driving license and complete a signing in/out sheet, then your little one is all ready to go!